New Chandelier!

I'm sorry I've been AWOL the past few weeks! I have been super busy getting some stuff done around the house and going to estate sales, yard sales, and other neat places! Over the next few weeks I will be showcasing some of the beautiful new accessories I have added to my collection! 


I thought I had this corner all worked out when I posted on some summer updates I did a while back, to see the before photo, click here. However, one of the staples of casual, elegant, and seemingly effortless French design is layering on beautiful accessories that complement and accent each other. 


This sweet little guy arrived a month or so ago--he was on clearance at Target!


When I got this chandelier at an Estate sale two weeks ago, I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, but when I asked the price and the owner said $10.00--yes $10.00 (Ten Dollars) (No that is not a typo)--I said sold! It sat in the floor of the living room for a solid week before I knew what I'd do with it!


I have hated the light fixtures in the hall--ugly, dated glass globe with etched flowers, and I thought and thought of how to use it in the hall.


So I wired it to the box, then swagged it over to the corner so you won't bump your head on it. Et voilĂ ! A new light fixture for $10.00! Wow! Oh, I almost forgot to mention what was wrong with it--it was missing ONE crystal! Seeing how I have extra chandelier drops displayed around the house, it wasn't hard to find a match! 


SNEAK PEAK of my flower bed Shabby French Garden revamp:




Stay tuned, many new posts are brewing, coming up my dining room mini-redo, garden overhaul, master bath renovation reveal, and some more surprises are in store! I'm so excited as  my new dining room table was delivered last night! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All text and photographs Copyrighted 2010 - 2015 by Mikey Fuller, unless otherwise noted. All Rights Reserved. My participation in a linky party or other similar type event hosted by your blog or website, including posts from Facebook, Twitter, etc; grants you permission to use my text or photos of the specific post(s) shared in said linky party or social networking website, in whole or part if given proper credit and linked back directly to my webpage. For other personal use, electronic or print, please credit me and link back. Please also, let me know! I love to hear what my readers are up to! For commercial or other use, please contact me via email at me [at] mikeyfuller [dot] com