Through The Garden Gate

I'm sorry if any of you felt my last post was a blatant advert--that is not the case! One of the goals of my blog is to feature local artisans, shops, craftspeople, etc. and share their beautiful creations with you! To make the FTC happy, I have not been compensated for these postings! Either way, I wanted to share some photos of Through the Garden Gate--I have mentioned it many times in my blog! Many thank yous to owner, Pam Robbins, for allowing me to use photos from her Facebook page, as I forgot my camera the last time I went! Enough of talk, onto photos:

There is always a charming seasonal display as you walk in the door!
Through The Garden Gate is a shabby chic, French Flea Market inspired wonderland of truly romantic decor.  Pam's shop is 3,000 square feet, plus there is a 20,000 square foot antiques mall attached! Shopping heaven! It is located right next door to Hanover High School on Route 301 in Mechanicsville, VA.  
Vintage clothing and photos. . .
Vintage lace. . . .
Chippy white painted furniture. . .
Seemingly effortless very French Chic decor!
Handmade soaps. . .
Beautiful garden-inspired items. . .
Lovely, crusty, items to display in your garden. . .
Beautiful one-of-a-kind hand made chandeliers, lamps, and more!
Beautiful vignettes everywhere you turn!
This bistro set makes me want to sit and have some coffee!
I love the cleaver display of the old baby carriage wheels.
I would love to have this dining room set! Lovely.

Through The Garden Gate is one of my go-to places for great deals and above all--inspiration! I hope these photos are as inspiring to you as me! So glad you could stop by my blog! I'll be linking to a bunch of places you can find in my sidebars!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All text and photographs Copyrighted 2010 - 2015 by Mikey Fuller, unless otherwise noted. All Rights Reserved. My participation in a linky party or other similar type event hosted by your blog or website, including posts from Facebook, Twitter, etc; grants you permission to use my text or photos of the specific post(s) shared in said linky party or social networking website, in whole or part if given proper credit and linked back directly to my webpage. For other personal use, electronic or print, please credit me and link back. Please also, let me know! I love to hear what my readers are up to! For commercial or other use, please contact me via email at me [at] mikeyfuller [dot] com