Christmas Mantel

I've been a busy little elf getting Christmas decorations together! I was very fortunate this past summer going to estate sales, and I was able to hundreds of vintage ShinyBrite Christmas ornaments, and some other fun vintage Christmas decorations--many went to my antiques booth at The Oak.

Either way, over the next few days I will be posting photos of my Christmas decorations! 


You won't find much red and green in my house--especially this time of year!









Here is a close-up of the garland.


I've back-lit an antique church window to serve as my faux fireplace. As I'm writing this, I have the fireplace DVD playing on the telley.




I bought an aluminum tree over the summer and planned to use it as my main tree, but lost the stand; so I put some of the branches in cast-iron urns for good measure.


One last shot of everything! I hope you enjoy.....coming up over the next few days:

Cloche Can You See: Christmas Edition
If It Ain't Baroque Don't Fix It
Oh Little Town
Pink Christmas Tree

Linking to Savvy Southern Style!Linking to Savvy Southern Style!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All text and photographs Copyrighted 2010 - 2015 by Mikey Fuller, unless otherwise noted. All Rights Reserved. My participation in a linky party or other similar type event hosted by your blog or website, including posts from Facebook, Twitter, etc; grants you permission to use my text or photos of the specific post(s) shared in said linky party or social networking website, in whole or part if given proper credit and linked back directly to my webpage. For other personal use, electronic or print, please credit me and link back. Please also, let me know! I love to hear what my readers are up to! For commercial or other use, please contact me via email at me [at] mikeyfuller [dot] com